Thursday, April 3, 2014

Like assigning royalties from SCHINDLER'S LIST to the SS Oldtimers Association

When people ask how my Dawson book project is going,  I have to answer , 'not well'.

People still are not getting it at all.

They all wonder why I don't copyright the book  and get it published by a 'regular' publisher (shades of "when are you going to get a real job ?").

"Copyright it, so you can at least get back some money for all your years of hard work !"

Hard work ??

Researching Dawson's story has been the most fun I have had standing up -- or lying down : research is the new chocolate.

I bite my tongue - they're all well meaning , but privately I am repulsed.

Making money off Dawson's selfless agape penicillin project would mean that the bad guys won.

It would be like assigning all the royalties from books exposing the Holocaust to the SS Oldtimers Association.

This is a PD tribute to PD penicillin : end of story ....


No comments:

Post a Comment